All the education & awareness material you need, in one place - from Generali UK & our wellbeing partners
Together with our Wellbeing Investment Matching partners and Early Intervention partners, we’ve designed and collated a vast range of wellbeing communication material in line with all the key national and international health awareness days: from 1 January 2022 – 31 May 2022. This repository of resources is designed with HR, Line Managers and Employees in mind. Here's a taster of what’s included:
- Brew Monday (The Samaritans) / aka Blue Monday (17 Jan): As well as encouraging your employees to reach out for a cuppa and a catch-up with the people they care about, make use of our range of content, from articles to webinars. Plus a podcast from GEB Network and FlourishDx on addressing psychological safety in the workplace.
- You Can Care Week (Feb): We’ve partnered with MorganAsh to bring you a webinar on 1st February, which looks at how to improve support for your working carers. Click here to register.
- Employee Appreciation Day (4 March): Together with experts from LifeWorks, we’re hosting a panel discussion on 15th February, to explore how HR can help managers better handle sensitive employee situations. Click here to register.
- International Women’s Day (8 March): We’ve collated a range of resources, from employee-facing content on menopause and mental health, to HR and Line Manager focused articles and webinars on creating a menopause friendly workplace.
- NEW Long-term conditions podcast series (ongoing): To help better inform HR and Line Managers in line with government guidance around helping people with long-term conditions get work and stay in work, we’re kicking off a series of podcasts; each focused on a different condition. We start with Endometriosis and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Click here to learn more.
- Plus, lots of employee facing articles, videos and webinars to help raise awareness and encourage healthy habits, with a view to using as part of promotional activity in line with various events, such as Stress Awareness Month, World Health Day, National Walking Month and many more.
Employers might consider uploading this material to their usual wellbeing platform or portal.
Many of the workshops and training courses in our wellbeing calendar are completely free of charge.
Any employers interested in cost option workshops or training courses provided by our wellbeing partners, should talk to us about Wellbeing Investment Matching - an initiative by Generali UK to help companies partly or fully fund a wellbeing initiative where a specific need is identified.
To download the calendar please click here
Keep in touch
Should you have any questions, please contact your Senior Business Development Manager via email@example.com