Podcast - Episode 4. What does the UK government push for mental health training for all Line Managers mean for HR?
01 May 2022
Tracey Ward from Generali UK interviews Dr Julie Denning of Vocational Rehabilitation expert Working To Wellbeing, in advance of Mental Health Awareness Week (10 – 16 May).
Topics for discussion include:
- The National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NIC) / Public Health England guidelines* on mental health training for Line Managers are due to be published in the first half of 2022; what do they mean for employers?
- How can employers start to build a framework for employee mental health support that is hardwired into culture?
- How can third party providers and in-house specialists work more in partnership to help build and maintain this framework?
- Why work needs to start being viewed as a health outcome and discussed as part of an individual’s clinical intervention.
- What support is available to Line Managers and Mental Health Champions to support their wellbeing too.
To learn more click here
Together with our Wellbeing Investment Matching partners and Early Intervention partners, we’ve designed and collated a vast range of wellbeing communication material in line with key national and international health awareness days.
This repository of resources is designed with HR, Line Managers and Employees in mind.
Many of the workshops and training courses in our wellbeing calendar are completely free of charge.
Any employers interested in cost option workshops or training courses provided by our wellbeing partners should talk to us about Wellbeing Investment Matching - an initiative by Generali UK to help companies partly or fully fund a wellbeing initiative where a specific need is identified.
To download the latest edition of our Wellbeing Communications Calendar, click here
Stay in touch
Keep informed about Generali products & services, events, wellbeing calendar updates and more.
Sign up and select your preferences using this link.