Generali Global Health
We provide international health insurance to globally mobile people. Our Global Choice plans are simple to build around your needs and budget, without compromising on the world-class care and exceptional service you’d expect from the Generali brand – no matter where you are in the world.
A trusted brand
Our financial strength gives you certainty and security in the long-term, while our global presence means we can offer you protection anywhere in the world
Our parent company, Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A., was founded in 1831 and since then, we have grown into one of the world’s top insurers by global premium income.
We have 60 local offices and operations extending to more than 120 countries, with a multi-national workforce speaking over 20 languages.
We provide a wide range of employee benefits including life, disability and health insurance, alongside assistance, pension and travel services. Meaning, your employees can receive all the assistance and care they need, from one trusted provider.
Our global network extends to over 600,000 specialists and 10,000 acute care facilities worldwide. But we don’t restrict our members to hospitals and medical facilities in our network. We operate an open-access policy, meaning they can choose any hospital or specialist that is best-placed to treat their condition.
With service that goes the extra mile
All our services come from within the Generali group, so you and your employees are guaranteed a consistently high level of service at every step.
- 24/7 365 telephone support.
- Multilingual teams – over 20 languages.
- Multi-platform online portal and tools.
- 24/7 emergency assistance and evacuation.
- Get straight through to a case manager who is supported by a team of clinicians.
- Receive proactive support from coordination of admissions, to monitoring of treatment plans and discharge arrangements.
- Get access to an independent second opinion service.
- Direct settlement in over 5000 hospitals/clinics and 15,000 specialists.
- Direct settlement of large out-patient costs in many cases.
- Fast reimbursements where direct settlement is not possible.
- Mobile claims submission for members on the go.
- Digital education tools to help members stay healthy.
- Online risk assessments.
- Optional cover for everyday healthcare like routine dental, eye tests and routine check-ups.
And quality cover at competitive prices
We combine the buying power of the Generali group, with new and innovative ways of designing our plans, to give you the perfect balance of uncompromising service and care, with sustainable and competitive prices.
- We negotiate leading prices with healthcare providers thanks to the power of the Generali group.
- We regularly review and evaluate contracts.
- We provide medical case-management to ensure treatment is medically necessary and provide alternatives which may be less invasive and more cost effective.