An expert second medical opinion can prove invaluable, eg. where a close family member has been diagnosed with cancer, or a UK contracted staff member is on secondment overseas.
The Generali Group Income Protection (GIP) Policy includes complimentary access to Best Doctors®; the go-to trusted resource for expert medical information and advice. Best Doctors connects employees and their household to the best minds in medicine to help ensure they get the right answers about a medical condition, diagnosis or treatment plan, helping them to make informed medical decisions. Best Doctors is provided as a standard feature of the Generali UK GIP product at no additional cost to the policyholder.
Who Can Access The Service
In line with our EAP service, Generali is pleased to extend Best Doctors to all UK employees of our UK GIP policyholders and their *eligible dependants. This includes full access for those UK employees not currently insured under the policyholder’s GIP plan, and their *eligible dependants.
*Eligible dependants include the employee’s spouse/partner, any parent, brother or sister living in the same household; any legal dependant under the age of 21 and in full time education; or any other legal dependant who is dependent on the member because of disability.
For more information please click on the links at the bottom of this page or email email@example.com
- independent and confidential
- eligibility is not linked to a claim
- access 24/7 on 0800 085 6605
- Valuable medical information and support for people who have been diagnosed with a serious illness of injury;
- Access to the most appropriate specialist who will consult on the case, from a database of over 53,000 medical experts around the world;
- A review and written report of the treating doctor’s diagnosis and advice as to the most appropriate treatment plan;
- Access to information on the latest medical technologies and developments to help ensure individuals receive the right care.
Visit the Generali Wellbeing Communications Hub to customise or self-brand your Best Doctors member leaflet.
To learn more click here