WEBINAR - Helping HR teams and line managers use vocational rehabilitation guidance to sustain return to work
17 October 2023
A 30-minute webinar for HR professionals and line managers, in partnership with Form Health.
About this event
- Understand how vocational rehabilitation strategy can differ from the traditional occupational health model in supporting the broader wellbeing of individuals with long-term health conditions to return to and sustain work.
- Explore the role that vocational rehabilitation can play in the management of long-term health conditions, while working in conjunction with occupational health teams.
- Get to grips with the individualised vocational rehabilitation recommendations, which take into consideration the broader wellbeing of individuals, that can help you to support your employee with long-term health conditions to sustain work.
- Understand how you and your employee can work in collaboration to monitor their wellness and know when to implement effective and agreeable support strategies to minimise the risk of unnecessary recurrent absence.
- Know when to re-refer your employees with longer-term health conditions to specialist vocational rehabilitation providers who can work in conjunction with occupational health teams to prevent absence
This event has now concluded.
Form Health UK
Vocational Rehabilitation Services Manager
Form Health UK
Stay in touch
Keep informed about Generali products & services, events, wellbeing calendar updates and more.
Sign up and select your preferences using this link.