We can provide you peace of mind where traditional policies may fall short. Our expert underwriters based in London will work with clients to build a specialised solution, which takes into consideration the unique challenges faced in an increasingly demanding world.
A parametric policy agrees to make a pre-defined payment based on the occurrence of a triggering parameter that is correlated to the client’s loss. An example could be temperatures falling below a certain point causing a decrease in operational revenue.
Parametric insurance can complement traditional insurance policies, and with the ability to pay claims in days, offer significant liquidity management advantages.
We are able to offer:
- Natural hazard and weather related cover for all lines (Property, Marine, Agricultural, Aviation, Engineering, Energy)
- Worldwide lead capability on single country / multinational programmes
- Capacity of up to Euro 75 million
- Tailored and bespoke policy coverage
- Non-traditional covers such as Non Damage Business Interruption
- Standalone natural catastrophe
We maintain full underwriting authority within our London office. Our financial strength, global presence and specialist knowledge give clients the confidence they need to partner with us.