Global Travel Protection
As a UK corporate that operates on the global stage, employee protection while travelling for business is always a major consideration. Our Global Travel Protection (GTP) solution provides comprehensive Business Travel Accident Insurance, which includes Accidental Death and Permanent Disability, as well as multilingual global assistance services on a 24/7 basis.
As an integral part of your benefit package it will help you fulfil your Duty of Care responsibilities, while also supporting recruitment and retention.
Generali is one of the largest companies in the world*. Its specialist companies operate not only in the provision of competitive, high-quality insurance, but also in the field of travel assistance.
Through the integration of these international insurance and assistance networks, Generali is uniquely positioned to deliver simpler, smarter solutions to clients across the globe.
GTP offers dedicated access to Generali’s wholly-owned travel assistance company, Europ Assistance. This brings big advantages to you in terms of cost efficiencies and flexibility, while your employees benefit from access to extensive global medical expertise and the best care possible.
Key Benefits that make Global Travel Protection: Simpler, Smarter, Faster
- Highly flexible choice of cover.
- One flat annual premium resulting in minimal administration and accounting.
- No requirement to disclose traveller names within the policy.
- Generali wholly owns Europ Assistance, our travel assistance company.
- Simple, online claims submission tool, helping to ensure claims are processed quickly and efficiently.
- The backing of a major name in the global insurance arena.
- Global reach of the Generali Employee Benefits Network.
- As a pioneer of assistance for more than 50 years, Europ Assistance helps more than 300 million customers every year, all over the world.
- Europ Assistance has a worldwide network of more than 750,000 medical providers, giving the best possible treatment to ill or injured travellers.
- It enjoys the expertise of 371 medical professionals, auditing over 3,000 medical facilities during medical evacuations and repatriations worldwide, and providing guidance on over 200,000 medical cases yearly.
For more information please follow the links to resources below, or email email@example.com
* 2018 Fortune Global 500, based on 2017 revenues