Generali Employee Benefits Launches New EAP Services
From 1st October 2013 the Generali Group Income Protection Policy includes free access to a high quality telephone-based Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) delivered by PPC Worldwide. The service is not only available to all GIP scheme members but also extends to the member’s spouse and dependants.
The Generali EAP is a fully confidential resource offering information, advice and support, 24/7, 365 days a year via a Freephone number and dedicated website. Members benefit from fast access to advisory and appointment-based counselling services including:
- Short term psychological services e.g. bereavement counselling and Cognitive & Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- Information on emotional and workplace issues.
- Wellbeing and health advice.
- Independent legal advice
- Financial advice including personal debt management and inheritance.
- Substance abuse advice and support.
- Management assistance for staff rights and issues.
- General information similar to that offered by the Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
PPC Worldwide also offers face-to face support through a network of experienced and accredited counsellors covering the whole of the UK. This and other additional options can be purchased at preferential rates by all Generali UK clients with effect from 1st October 2013.
To learn more about our new Employee Assistance Programme please contact EAP@Generali.co.uk
If you are already a, PPC Worldwide EAP customer and would like more information about discounts available to Generali UK clients, or to learn more about PPC's additional services please contact EAP@Generali.co.uk
Bereavement Counselling and Probate helpline
With effect from 1 October 2013, members of Generali Group Life schemes will have access to Bereavement Counselling and Probate Helpline Services. These services are also available to the GLA scheme member’s immediate family in the event of the member’s death, to the member themselves should they suffer bereavement, or in the event they are appointed to administer a deceased person’s estate. The bereavement counselling service includes:
- Unlimited 24/7 access to a bereavement counselling helpline where callers are able to speak to qualified counsellors.
- Practical advice and details of self-help groups and charities.
- Up to 5 telephone-based appointments with a professionally trained counsellor.
To learn more about our Bereavement Counselling and Probate Helpline Services please Contact email@example.com