Absence management workshop: better equip your line managers.
19 January 2021
In advance of National ‘sickie’ day on 1 Feb 2021, Generali UK Employee Benefits hosts this virtual workshop in partnership with Form Health, specialists in occupational health and rehabilitation. Together, we’ll better equip HR and line managers to effectively support their employees’ health, happiness and motivation, with a focus on prevention and early intervention.
It seems everyone’s talking about prevention these days. But how can you reduce absence and associated costs, while also positively impacting on employee wellbeing, engagement and retention? Find out more from Occupational and Rehabilitation Case Manager Lorna Berry.
Sign up for this workshop today if you want to:
- Understand the importance of good absence management and the potential impact on the business.
- Learn what makes a good absence management initiative.
- Identify signs and symptoms to enable early intervention and signposting to internal and external resources.
- Manage absence effectively when it occurs, supporting and enabling the earliest safe and sustainable return to work.
- Provide managers with the resources and tools they need.
Date: 19th Jan 2021, 11am
To register for this event, please click here.
If you have any specific questions that you would like to put to our panel, please email them to email@example.com by Tuesday 12th Jan 2021.
A recording of this webinar will be made available to all registered participants after the event.
Keep informed about Generali products & services, events, wellbeing calendar updates and more.
Sign up and select your preferences using this link